- Delivery & Returns
- WHY BUY A BREADBOX? Have you ever bough bread, only to have it go stale the next day? Or stored it in the refrigerator or plastic bag, only to have it get moldy or soggy quickly? Bread has to BREATHE for the crust to stay crisp. A breadbox MUST have an opening that is not airtight and should create an environment where the moisture from the bread raises the humidity in the box, but the air circulation keeps it from getting as moist as sealed in a plastic bag.
- REALLY WILL KEEP BREAD FRESHER AND LONGER. Don’t just buy a glorified decoration, buy something that has both form and function. Perfect size for your counter—holding a lot, but not so big that it takes up too much room. You won’t believe how fresh this keeps bread. Our breadbox can extend the life of your bread by days or even a week or more, saving you time and money!
- USEFUL BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD LID - just flip the top and cut away, then put the bread right back in the bread box. Crumbs will fall into the grooves of the cutting surface and then fall right back into the box. No mess, no clean up. The box itself is dishwasher safe and easy to clean. (The Lid is not)
- OUR VERTICAL LARGE BREAD BOX IS BUILT TO LAST – don’t just buy another breadbox that might be rickety - Many roll-top bread boxes have a defective door making it hard to open or close. Others don’t hold enough bread! Our vintage look bread box has sturdy thick metal construction and is ROOMY with a simple beautiful design. Unlike other bread boxes it will not get sticky fingerprints or smudges easy.
- END CRAZY CLUTTER AND CLEAR YOUR COUNTERS – Having all those loaves and buns laying around just looks messy, even if your kitchen is sparkling! Not only does it hide the messy & sometimes endless packages of bread, but it's also big enough to stash the open bags of chips. MINIMALISM IS IN! ADD TO CART NOW!
Size: 13" X 7" X 9.5"
Orders over $10 quality for FREE domestic shipping. International shipping costs $20 per order.
Items shipped from Cooler Kitchen, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.
To return your item - please send to:
Dix Hills NY 11746
Please include your order number writen largely on the packaging and we will process the return once received.