Delicious side dish, perfect for topping sandwiches and tacos, too!
Jalapeño Carrot Slaw
- 4 large carrots, julienned (very thinly sliced or shredded)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1½ tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl. Re-season with more cilantro, rice vinegar, lime, salt and pepper to taste, until you’re satisfied with the flavor balance. Let sit for at least an hour before serving. Refrigerate for up to a week.