- Delivery & Returns
- OUR DISHWASHER SAFE MORTAR AND PESTLE IS EASY TO CLEAN & BUILT LAST - Our Mortar & Pestle is made with Apothecary-grade CERAMIC - Why Ceramic? - It lasts forever, is easy to clean and won't absorb odors or transfer flavors. Our unglazed grinding surface prevents the mechanism from flaking or powdering. Ceramic is the perfect material to grind anything.
- GREAT FOR ARTHRITIS AND WRIST INJURIES! OUR EZ-GRIP PESTLE & SILICONE MORTAR BASE ENSURE A FIRM, STRONG GRIP AND PREVENTS SLIDING - You need something that stays firmly in place! Our mortar has a silicone base, to keep it still while you grind. Our pestle has a silicone EZ-GRIP Handle to make it easier to grind. No more struggling to find your grip! You'll wish you had bought this mortar & pestle years ago.
- OTHER MATERIALS JUST CAN'T DO THE JOB: Wood absorbs the taste of the previous grind- yuck! Marble mortar ground with marble pestle = marble powder- gross! Stone can be hard to clean, and you can't use soap to wash it! Our perfectly designed ceramic mortar and pestle allows you to grind your spices, nuts, coffee, medicine, or just about anything else without any of these complications.
- ELECTRIC SPICE GRINDERS DON'T COMPARE- Our mortar and pestle will outperform electric grinders in terms of ease of use, clean up and convenience. If you're using an electric spice grinder or food processor, you may be missing out on the finer, subtle flavors that emerge in the hand-grinding process. Crushing the fibers of herbs, as opposed to chopping through them, releases the full range of essential oils, flavors, and aromatics.
- USEFUL IN ANY HOME KITCHEN OR TO GRIND MEDICATION - GREAT FOR: powdering herbs, grains, spices, nuts, roots, teas, bread, crackers, biscuits (for making homemade bread crumbs!), or even for crushing medications for pets and humans alike. Great for unlocking the hidden oils in your everyday dry spices. The sky is the limit! The mortar measures 4.5 inches across and is 3.25 inches tall. The pestle is 5.5 inches tall. Add To Cart Today!
The mortar & pestle is an ancient tool that's been around for millennia, with the earliest ones found dating back to 35,000 BC. Through the ages, this mechanism been used for hundreds of purposes from cooking to pharmacology to masonry, and is a utensil that no modern kitchen should be without. Handy and convenient to use, mortar & pestles also add a touch of stoic flair to any kitchen décor.
Our Cooler Kitchen EZ-Grip Mortar & Pestle WILL NOT SLIP or slide all over your counter every time you try to use it. You need something that stays firmly in place! Mortar & Pestle
Our Mortar has a silicone base, to keep it firmly still while you grind. Also for added convenience, our Pestle has a silicone EZ-GRIP Handle to make it easier to get the perfect grip to easily grind. No more struggling to find the right grip!
Our product is better than an electric spice grinder. Crushing the fibers of herbs, as opposed to chopping through them (like with a spice grinder), releases the full range of essential oils, flavors and aromatics that they contain.
Hand grinding is what gives chili and curry pastes that distinctive breadth and depth of flavor that you won't find if you're prepping ingredients with a food processor.
Our Mortar & Pestle is perfect for: powdering herbs, grains, spices, coffee, nuts, roots, teas, bread, crackers, biscuits, fine powders, or even for crushing medications for pets and humans alike. Also ideal for unlocking the hidden oils in your pantry of dry spices. The sky is the limit! This Mortar & Pestle is absolutely dishwasher safe, but also easy to clean in your sink with some soap and water. The apothecary-grade ceramic material is strong and non-porous.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your EZ-Grip Mortar & Pestle, just return it and we will refund every penny (or replace it, if there is a problem).
Orders over $10 quality for FREE domestic shipping. International shipping costs $20 per order.
Items shipped from Cooler Kitchen, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.
To return your item - please send to:
Dix Hills NY 11746
Please include your order number written largely on the packaging and we will process the return once received.